Gesa Credit Union Business account CC-506 and now CC-800

Doug B
Doug B Member
I'm receiving download errors with my Gesa CU Business account. Funny thing is my Gesa CU personal account is working fine. The CC-506 error started mid Feb. After messing with it for a few weeks, it is now a CC-800 error. I have uploaded the logs & screenshot to Quicken but no help this far. I've talked to the bank and nothing has changed on their end.

The concerning issue is that my CC account shows up as a loan with a different account number in the link accounts to Quicken screen. Sounds like some data corruption to me.

Doug B.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 2023

Hello @Doug B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Gesa Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. What steps did you take that resulted in the error message changing? How long have you been experiencing the CC-800 error? If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

Also, just so you are aware, submitting your logs to Quicken does not warrant a response. You would still need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance, as sending your logs just allows Support to review them during your interaction. Also, your log file is only valid for 48 hours after you have sent it, meaning if you are not in contact with Quicken Support within that time frame then they would need to be resubmitted.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Doug B
    Doug B Member

OK thank you Jasmine. I will contact Support as this has been an ongoing problem for 4 weeks. I just tried to reconnect my business account this morning and I'm getting the same CC-800 error with one of my accounts being garbled. Quicken thinks it is a loan when in fact it is a credit card. My personal account with Gesa bank works fine so I'm thinking there must be a difference between the personal & business account connection? When I connect using the web to my Gesa business account everything is fine so I think it is a Quicken issue or Gesa changed something on the back end?

Thanks,

Doug B.

This discussion has been closed.