Error Code: FDP-350 with Capital One

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Capital One.

Comments

• cp3120
    cp3120 Member

I'm having an issue with Capital One…yesterday and today I have received an Update Summary Error:

“Capital One Card Services is asking you to reauthorize. Select ‘Reauthorize’ and follow the prompts to restore Quicken account access. (Error Code: FDP-350)".

I click Reauthorize button and follow prompts/instructions for connecting to Capital One…

An error window pops up: "An unexpected error occured. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-189 Details: CP_SCRIPT_ERROR Script not written yet. New script needs to be supported for this FI

Please review for help.

• RKinSF
    RKinSF Member

Yes, same for me. Has been this way since March 5 2023, at least.

• sghais13
    sghais13 Member

Me too! Any solution yet?

• sgoodie2
    sgoodie2 Member

Identical for me also. Is anyone working on this?k I will call customer support tomorrow. Just had a lengthy, waste of time CHAT with customer support person. At the end of it, the chat support person told me I should start over again telling customer support I have a MAC and they would be able to help me. 😑Grrrr.

• chrisbogen
    chrisbogen Member ✭✭
    Identical for me as well. I tried chat support and it was no help. Has anybody found a solution to this issue? For me, it's been going on for quite some time.
  • DEBA
    DEBA Member

I've also been having a problem (my care code is fdp-189, but I get the same "details" as you. This has been happening for the last few months, possibly since 1st of year. Previously, it has miraculously resolved itself and updates. Not this time. Very frustrating since this is a card I use for my business.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• barryi
    barryi Member ✭✭
    Same problem here for two days and running. Latest software on Mac. Sent report to Quicken
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

Hi All, are you still getting this error? When you reauthorize, can you clarify what you see and what happens? Thanks!

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• barryi
    barryi Member ✭✭
    Lasted for weeks. I finally closed the Quicken account and opened a new one. It was a hassle since the two accounts overlapped transactions (which I had to manually delete) and all my saved reports using credit cards had to be modified with new account. But at least I'm back on track.
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin

@barryi Can you clarify if you are still seeing the error?

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• barryi
    barryi Member ✭✭
    No, not on the new account.
  • RKinSF
    RKinSF Member

I was still getting the same error, which was described above by cp3120 on March 10.

Inspired by barryi, I disconnected the account in the Account Settings window (right-click on the account in the account list). Then I began to add a new account from Capital One. I followed the procedure, which involved logging in through a browser, and was then allowed to link the new account to the old one (which was 'disconnected'). The transactions were merged rather than duplicated. So this works better than 'closing' the account and adding a new one.

• barryi
    barryi Member ✭✭
    I must of missed that option. Good to know.
This discussion has been closed.