2023 Tax Planner Wages Issue

Options
VP9885
VP9885 Member ✭✭
I've entered in my 2023 detail wages information and have received my first paycheck for the year, and it is showing up on the 2023 Tax Planner, however when I select Quicken Data (source 2023) > Source for project amount > Schedule Bills and Deposits, it will temporarily show the correct amount, but when I close the Tax Planner it input a much higher amount that what it should. Not sure if it is picking something up from 2022.

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue or knows how to resolve it?
Tagged:

Comments

• tcovell67
    tcovell67 Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue for wages/salaries self. The spouse amount is calculating correctly. This also only appears when using the Quicken 2023 with scheduled bills and deposits. I can use the user entered field and it properly keeps the data. Hopefully this gets resolved as the scheduled bill and deposits is much more reliable and accurate.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @VP9885 and @tcovell67,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have forwarded this issue along to be further investigated by my team. If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue that you described? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jdesorm
    Jdesorm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issues on several parts of the tax planner. It is not using the scheduled amounts in the the planner. It changes it to numbers that are usually lower for me. I can get the planner to update but as soon as you close it and return it goes back to the incorrect numbres.
  • VP9885
    VP9885 Member ✭✭
    Options
    This issue is still occurring, I also notice it is doing the same thing in the Withholding section. I'm providing a screenshot with the last three digits as I don't feel comfortable providing a full screenshot. As you can see the values are not the same. Can someone please advise on when this will be fixed. It is getting to be rather frustrating.
  • VP9885
    VP9885 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Jasmine - Do you have an update on this please?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.