Seven transactions appear above a line, out of date range, match transaction in Register below.

Gotom
Gotom Member ✭✭✭

What are they and how do I manage them?

Thank you, Tom

Tagged:

Answers

• Hello @Gotom

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. So we can better assist you, could you please give a bit more detail about what is happening? Are these transactions above the line bill or income reminders?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Are you in a register? Items above the green line are future-dated transactions. Often, they are scheduled transactions, which appear in gray. Is this what you are seeing? You can control how far into the future scheduled transactions will display (or have them not display at all), by clicking the little clock icon on the right side of the screen, under the Search box. There can also be regular (not scheduled) future-dated transactions, if you manually entered them in the future.

If this doesn't help, can you capture a partial screen shot of what you're seeing (avoiding or blocking out any personal data you don't want. to share)?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Gotom
    Gotom Member ✭✭✭

I ended up deleting those transactions Quicken Kristina - the action did not effect the same transactions farther down in the Register.

I'm now waiting for an answer from jacob.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Did you see my post above?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Gotom
    Gotom Member ✭✭✭

What's the signicance of a total in red in a credit card's list of charges?

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2023

In accounting, red is typically used for negative balances. Since your credit card balance is money you owe the credit card company, it's a negative balance for you & therefor shown in red.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.