Early membership renewal

Options
Mrtanman
Mrtanman Member ✭✭

Can anyone help ?

I currently have Quicken Deluxe - My subscription EXPIRES 5-9-2023 - I just purchased and received a one year subscription at NEWEGG —- If possible , I want to enter the activation code today ( 3-14-23 ) to extend my current subscription until 5-9-2024 Can I do this without losing the 56 days ?

The reason I ask , I just got out of a chat —-the representative said If " i renew now - my new expiration date would be 3-14-24 "

His response did not sound right- so I looked further and found others on here being told the same ( from chat ) but the website states differently

Sounds like a simple question — that deserves a simple answer— but then again its " Quicken "

please advise

thanks Bob

Comments

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

I can't guarantee what will happen today but when I renewed back in November 2022 my subscription that was expiring in January 2023 was renewed until January 2024. It was a simple process of just entering the activation code from the disk I had purchased online. I did it from the program help menu, manage subscription. You can't renew more than 6 mos in advance of expiraton and your purchased program cannot be specified for new subscribers.

Quicken user since 1995
    Win11 Deluxe Subscription thru 2024

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mrtanman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and informing us about this, though I apologize for being misinformed by the support agent you spoke with!

You are correct in that entering your activation code now, will extend your subscription by 1 year from your current expiration date without losing 56 days. As for the agent you spoke with, I will go ahead and pull the interaction to be reviewed and forward it to our support management team so the agent can be coached appropriately.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.