CITI & Schwab downloads fail

John_L
John_L Member ✭✭
Windows 10 Pro, current build
Quicken R47.15 Build 27.1.47.15

Ever since Quicken went to their new download protocol with financial institutions, it fails.
Now I am getting nothing from Schwab and today CITI credit card download had "server issue."

What is wrong & how do I correct it. I got hacked in the past and these daily downloads are my primary security review. Now, I am blind.

Best Answer

• John_L
    John_L Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The latest program update fixed them.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @John_L,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

For the CitiBank Credit Card, If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. 

For the Charles Schwab account(s), what kind of accounts are these (checking, savings, investment, etc)? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• John_L
    John_L Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The latest program update fixed them.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @John_L,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue has resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• J Mark
    J Mark Member ✭✭
    The new update has not fixed the problem, neither has an hour with a support rep. I am preparing to transfer my Schwab accounts to Wells Fargo where I can do a manual download to quicken when I need to. Cannot do that with quicken.

Free thinker from the Land of Enchantment. The best things in life are free🎻

This discussion has been closed.