delete Portfolio Views

Options
Marcs
Marcs Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Investing (Windows)

in investing, portfolio, show, i have Custom 9 to custom 19, how to delete them?

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I don't think there's any way to do that. But, why would you want to? Any View that you've customized and renamed should be sitting up above those "Custom X" options, so it's not like you need to scroll through them to find the View you want to use.

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is currently no way to delete Portfolio views. If you would like Quicken to make improvements in this area, please review, comment, and vote on this Idea post

QWin Premier subscription
  • Marcs
    Marcs Member ✭✭
    Options
    ok I understand that it is in the base of the software, if I have created a wallet called HSBC, but I have nothing left in it, is it possible to delete it in the view

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

'I'm not sure what you mean by a "wallet", but if you have a Quicken investing account called HSBC and you want to exclude it from a Portfolio view, you can select the view then click on Customize. On the Accounts tab, you cn de-select any accounts you do not want included in the view.

If it is the view itself you want to exclude from the "Show" list, you can rename the view but not delete it.

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.