Can I set things up so the cloud automatically syncs on exit from desktop Quicken Premiere

Options

New to using mobile app (like yesterday!): I put a check mark in the "Sync to cloud on closing Quicken" box on the "Quicken Mobile & App" page, but when I use Quicken the next time, and close, the new data has not been synced, and the check mark is gone. Can't this be made a permanent selection?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @DickinSD,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. It is a permanent selection, but it is specific to the Quicken file you are using. If you are using multiple Quicken files, you would need to select that option for each one.

If it is the same Quicken file and its not remembering your preference, then I would recommend logging out and back in again to refresh the connection. To do that:

1. Select Edit>Preferences
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user (it will appear as a blue link)
    4. Type "yes" in the text box
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Once it finishes logging you out, it will bring you to a login screen. Log in.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.