Discover Card It and Discover Personal Loan Downloading

Options
Marco57
Marco57 Member ✭✭

I received a message today on two Discover accounts, (a credit card and a personal loan account that are both accessed through Discover.com account portal via the same credentials) asking if I am mistyping the User Name or Password, I have gone straight to the website using those same credentials and I have no issue accessing my account, until today, I have not had an issue downloading either account into Quicken for Mac. Please advise…

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Marco57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to further investigate the issue you described.

Are you receiving the error message within your Quicken program? If so, is there any specific action you're taking prior to receiving this message? And if you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of this message? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Marco57
    Marco57 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have submitted (through Quicken) to support all applicable reports associated with the issue, I was not able to append that report to this blog. Hopefully this can get resolved through that process.

This discussion has been closed.