GTE New Website Layout

TechnoJock
TechnoJock Member ✭✭
Today is the first day GTE Financial has moved their new layout into play. When I try to update Quicken (yesterday worked fine) I'm receiving CP_SCRIPT_ERROR (FDP-101) General error. Account Lay out not found.

Could this be due to the new layout and you guys haven't synchronized your watches?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

@TechnoJock This site isn't Quicken Support, and you may want to contact them (click the Support link at the top of this page). Quicken uses a third party (Intuit) for connectivity, so the question is whether GTE Financial notified Intuit in advance of their change, and whether Intui and/or GTE Financial needs to make changes to faciliate connectivity after GTE's changes. No one here can answer that. Quicken Support might know if this is already flagged as a "known issue", and if not, they can file a report to Intuit to get it looked into.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @TechnoJock,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This error is likely caused due to the changes made at the financial institution's website. However, in the meantime, you can attempt to troubleshoot this error by following the instructions found in this error-specific support article regarding error 101.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• TechnoJock
    TechnoJock Member ✭✭
    I just followed the instructions and received the same error when trying to add the account.
This discussion has been closed.