Why does Automatic Action keeps resetting in Bills? (Q Mac)

Does anyone know how to prevent the Automatic Action from resetting in Bills, for recurring bills? Everytime I go in to make a change it switches from Automatically, to I'll do it myself. In fact I do not even have to change anything. Just opening the screen to look at information and then selecting OK makes the field switch. Then I have to go back in a second time to select Automatically, which fortunately updates.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @john303,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue.

If you don’t mind, could you also please provide screenshots of the issue that you described? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• john303
    john303 Member ✭✭

The latest update seems to have fixed the problem, thanks.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2023

Hello @john303,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue has resolved itself!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.