Citibank not downloading

Options

My credit cards stopped downloading a month ago. My checking and savings at WF are fine, but Citibank stopped.

Tried renewing link - No connection.

Delinked account and now no connection to renew.

PW is correct. I have normal connectivity to my Citibank cards through their website. Q software says Citi not respondiong. Citi tech support says the link is good, PW is good, not on their end.

???

Comments

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi @Bluemax36 , I am sorry for the troube you are having downloading transactions from Citibank. Can you provide a screenshot of the error you are seeing (make sure to block out any personal information) and can you please clarify if you are on the latest release? Thanks!

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• hoffmandh
    hoffmandh Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've also been unable to download my Citibank credit card for a month. By searching for citi and citibank in the Quicken community there appear to be about 20 threads complaining about problems downloading Citi. Is Quicken going to work with the Bank or do anything to solve the problem
  • Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Bluemax36 and @hoffmandh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I check our servers, it looks like you are both getting an error CC-502 when trying to connect to Citibank. That is a known issue; if you want to get updates (when available) and know when the issue is resolved, you can bookmark this Community Alert. If you don't see the bookmark icon in the upper right, please make sure you're logged into the Community.

That said, since both of you mentioned this issue is happening with credit cards issued by Citi, most people are able to connect their accounts under Citi Cards using Direct Connect. To do that, first, backup your file. Deactivate the credit cards if they're currently showing connected to Citibank. Then follow the directions in this FAQ.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.