Quicken and Simplifi

Options

When I log in to quicken i was asked to update my USAA Account. When i went to use the Simplifi app, i was asked to update my USAA account. When every i use Quicken or Simplifi, the next time i log in to the other one, by USAA account needs to be re-authoried. How do i fix this?

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

can't - two totally different programs that just happen to be sold by same company- Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Namealreadytaken,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. For Simplifi questions, you would want to reach out to the Simplifi Community.

Just to clarify the issue you are having in Quicken, are you getting a prompt telling you that you need to reauthorize your USAA account(s) every time you access Quicken? Does it look like the sample image below?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Namealreadytaken
    Options

only after I use Simplifi. It seems quicken or Simplifi will not let me use my USAA account at the same time.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Namealreadytaken It sounds like it may be USAA which allows you to only have one third-party application at a time authenticated to download data.

Out of curiousity, why are you using both Quicken and Simplifi? Simplifi is a good alternative to Quicken for some users, but I don't envision many people paying to use both programs. (Are you testing out one while continuing to use the other?)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.