Citi Cards OL-209-B

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ongoing Citi CC-502 Error.

Comments

• steve88@
    steve88@ Member ✭✭✭

I have a Costco Anywhere Visa Card through Citi. When I follow the exact instructions above (entering Citi CARDS in the search field), I get the same screens as you show, select Direct Connect under "Advanced Options" and then follow the prompts. I then link to my existing account so I do not lose the 10+ years of ledger entries and memos. However, it does not work when I try to update. I continually get error OL-209-B under a direct connection.

If I do not use Citi CARDS in the search field, and just use Citi, I get the screen below which is slightly different than the one you show. I select Citibank instead of Citi Cards and the only connection options offered are Express Web Connect or Web Connect (manual); there is no option for Direct Connect. I select EWC, link to my existing account, and everything works as it should. However, I get occasional error CC-502 (busy) and the Quicken desktop app tells me I can improve my connection. However, "improving" to Direct Connect renders me DOA and I always get error OL-209-B. Please advise what is wrong. My account is found using both Citi Cards and Citibank, but only Citibank using EWC ultimately works.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod

Hello @steve88@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. The CC-502 error when connecting via EWC is a known issue that our teams are working to resolve. You can bookmark this Community Alert if you wish to be notified of any updates (when available) and know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you are wanting to troubleshoot the error OL-209-B you reported getting when trying to connect via Direct Connect, I would recommend following the steps in this article.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.