Cannot connect to Chase accounts

For the past month or so I can no longer connect Quicken to Chase for our credit card accounts. It says "Sorry, the sign in failed due to a time out or a connect error. Select Sign in to authenticate via your web browser". I click on "Sign in" and get the same error. This happens on multiple PCs and multiple ISPs and networks, so the issue cannot be blamed on the network or ISP (we have 2 ISPs at home). And the PCs are on wired Ethernet, not wifi. I don't know what to do to fix this.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod

Hello @mlouie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.