Bill Pay Issues - Clicking "Fix it" Does Not Fix

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Is anyone else having problems with Quicken Bill Pay?.

Comments

• VegasPaul
    VegasPaul Member ✭✭
    Options

I, too, am having difficulties with Bill Pay (which I have been using for a very long time) losing its connections to online billers. I now have 6 different accounts that I have previously paid with online bill pay showing up with the 'fix it' in the 'Action' box. However, there seems to be no 'fix' for these accounts… bills come and go but I don't get the message that bills are due so miss the opportunity to pay them. Is there any sort of bug fix in the works for this problem?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @VegasPaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To start, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers.  Please save a backup of your data file first.  After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.