My Account - says it is Expired - but was renewed in January.

Options

Quicken is telling me my program has expired??? It was renewed in January????

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @palange175,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

To clarify, you are receiving a banner or popup within your Quicken desktop application claiming that your subscription has expired even though it was renewed in January?

If so, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NJCanuck
    NJCanuck Member ✭✭
    Options

I have a similar problem - renewed in Dec 2022, just using now (May) and still shows Expired. When I click on Renew or Quicken Id&Accounts, I get a prompt screen with title Enter Quicken ID Password and it's blank screen below. No place to enter it. Using above instructions I finally got a "Cannot recover your profile information - Sign in as different user". Can you sign on again with SAME ID and password? The instructions say the current ID is completely disconnected from the data file. So how would I get another ID? This is ridiculous. I've paid - I should be able to use the app.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @NJCanuck,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

You would sign back in using your original Quicken ID and password.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NJCanuck
    NJCanuck Member ✭✭
    Options

Actually no this doesn't help. When I log into Quicken, there is a yellow banner across the top that says my "membership is expired. Check Membership status on Help menu". When I check my membership status, a dialog box displays with Enter Quicken ID Password but the box is blank. No place to enter a password. Now what? I paid for this application and can't use it.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

To clarify, you said you are seeing this when you login to Quicken? You are putting in your Quicken ID and password and it is then opening the program and displaying that expired subscription banner? If that is what is happening, you would want to verify you are using your current Quicken ID.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.