Access to Prudential/Empower retirement account error OL-301-A

Options
raustin316
raustin316 Member ✭✭✭

For the last several days I have not been able to access my retirement account with Quicken. Error OL-301-A. Is anyone else having this or a similar problem when accessing Prudential?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding an OL-301-A with Prudential Retirement. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It has down for me since Saturday and still down as of the morning. I am hoping it is just weekend maintenance (fingers crossed).

• SandR
    SandR Member
    Options

I have had the same issue since Friday.

• CaptainH
    CaptainH Member
    Options

Having same issue last download was on 7-21-23. Get Error OL-301-A. Try everything to fix it noting works.

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue since Friday 7/21/23. Getting OL-301-A.

• fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same problem as everyone else since the 20th or 21st…error OL-301-A.

• Money Talks
    Money Talks Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. Started 07/21/2023 for me as well.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-7303)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

I spoke to two people from prudential today - the last person indicated there is an issue when quicken users for windows are trying to download the transactions. She explained Prudential/Empower is working on it but could not tell when this will be fixed.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue ?

When quicken shows the one step summary update screen and I click on the blue link 1 account - it says

Prudential Retirement

no transaction to review.

Holding information updated as 5/2/2023 5:50:26 PM

[Merged Post]

• bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Note - I have transactions to download from 3/16/2023 - I have not downloaded since then

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bravootra,

Thank you for joining the discussion. I merged your post with the active discussion on the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ZABA
    ZABA Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been seeing the same behavior. Prudential 40K has not been working since 7/21/23. Quicken Premier (R51.10, 27.1.51.10) on Windows 10 Enterprise.

• User5552
    User5552 Member
    Options

I have the same issue.

• Steve7
    Steve7 Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issue for the last few days as well. (Premier R51.10, 27.1.51.10) on Windows 11 Home.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding an OL-301-A with Prudential Retirement. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur.

We do apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mika1984
    Mika1984 Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry to say it, but I'm glad others are having the same issue I am! :)

• Librarian1976
    Options

I am also having the same problem. Glad its not just me and that there is an active alert. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

• Donald Brooks
    Donald Brooks Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am glad I found this thread. I have tried resetting my account with no luck. Have bookmarked the above link. Hoping this is resolved soon.

• jmeander312
    jmeander312 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing an issue but no error code. Update just reports "An error has occurred" and nothing else. Started about a week ago.

• Revus
    Revus Member ✭✭
    Options

Joining the discussion. I am receiving the same error as well. Please address this concern ASAP.

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Receiving OL-301-A error and transactions no longer downloading. Had been working fine since 7/22/23 (as well as continued to work well after Empower took over several months ago). I've tried waiting until the next business day, but still not working.

Anyone else experiencing? Advice?

[Merged Post]

• bravootra
    bravootra Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina

Hello - I reported the issue thru - help > Report a problem - however, when taking the "sanitize" option, it would not let me because the file was too big, then it went to tell me to place the logs in a shared location and send the link. I sent it without that option but If you have some instructions on the shared link, send it , etc.. please let me know. Btw - before I reported it, i tried again to update/download the transaction - this time I got a different error OL-293-A - on 7/24 I got the common one everyone is aware of - OL-301-A

Thank you !

• cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As of today I am no longer getting OL-301-A errors. I am now getting OL-293-A errors.

• fitz6544
    fitz6544 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Yeah…same new error here also…OL-293-A

• Mika1984
    Mika1984 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here as well…
    maybe this means someone is working on it. Would be nice to have an ETA

😉

• raustin316
    raustin316 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same here - OL-293-A.

• jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My error still is OL-301-A.

• estesmark
    estesmark Member
    Options

Following.

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options

Was OL-297-A, now today back to OL-301-A. Very frustrating. Prudential rep says its on the Quicken side, although the IT person was unable to specifically say how they know that.

• Stephen Fox
    Stephen Fox Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been having the same issue since July 7th.

This discussion has been closed.