Venmo not connecting

Options
JeremyDriesen
JeremyDriesen Member ✭✭

Venmo won't connect, I disabled Venmo download, deleted Venmo keychain, tried to reinstall, but I still get:

"An unexpected error occurred.

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106"

Is there a way to fix this? Many thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JeremyDriesen,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article.

Also, please be aware that we do currently have an open Alert on Venmo which you can refer to here for more information and updates. While the error code you are receiving is different from the one reported in the Alert, it is possibly related.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JeremyDriesen
    Options

The support article had me do the process I did previously, but I did try it again. No dice. I'm disappointed my error code isn't in the Venmo open alert you cited. This leaves me, as is so often in the case, of couldbethiscouldbethat techno limbo.

• Norm Bartlett
    Options

I'm having the same trouble. I followed the steps in the support article; it did not solve the issue.

I'm on Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100); macOS 13.6.1. Any further updates on this?

Error:

Please try again later.

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

• jdtangney
    jdtangney Member ✭✭
    Options

I've tried all the magical cargo-cult "remedies" (I even poured bleach into my Mac's USB-C port) but at best, I get a single sync before the problem comes back. I see that the tracking issue has not been updated in a couple of months. I guess it's back to abacus and slate?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JeremyDriesen, @Norm Bartlett, and @jdtangney,

Thank you for joining this thread.

If the troubleshooting steps located in the Support Article provided by @Quicken Anja above fail to provide a resolution, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frank O'Neil
    Frank O'Neil Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue: Please try again later.

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH

Tried the solution in the Article recommended by Anja, but no luck. This is a different issue than the one we all experienced in late September and early October.

• Moaktw
    Moaktw Member
    Options

Same issue here on both our Venmo accounts, deleting, readding, nothing works.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10575716/CTP-8110)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• fchatfield
    fchatfield Member ✭✭
    Options

I also got this exact same error.

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH

Is there no solution fix for this?

• James Turk
    James Turk Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm using the Windows version of Quicken, R52.33, and am getting a CC-503 error.

Checked my Venmo credentials, and they are correct.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

I am also using the windows version. Deactivated the account and tried to add back. Error we are unable to connect, it's not your fault… or something like that…

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Rob Trueman
    Rob Trueman Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Mac. Latest version (7.3.2). Same thing - disconnected the account and started over. No dice.

• hollick
    hollick Member
    Options

Likewise - Quicken Mac, latest version. I've tried all the suggestions for a week or so.

• philbaron
    philbaron Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Quicken Mac, and Venmo. I am having the same issue. Quicken will not connect to Venmo. It returns either an "Cannot Connect" error, or a "Did you mistype your info" error. This started with the last update. And yes, I have repeatedly gone through all the steps top reconnect, disconnect than reconnect, ad nauseam. It's broken. Do you have any plans or a timetable to fix this? Thanks in advance,

Phil B, Chicago

• btakamiya
    Options

Same errors for me too. Been happening for over 1 month now. Running Quicken for Mac Ver 7.3.2

• bgotts
    bgotts Member
    Options

this has been going on for awhile! really hard to believe it's taken this long already and still no ETA or end in sight. calling it frustrating is being polite.

• ajswire
    ajswire Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, Venmo seemed to work for a few days, but this morning it's back to the same problem again. Any updated from the forum moderator?

• jpkrishnamoorthy
    Options

My venmo account worked early this year, then did not work for the longest time, then started working a few weeks ago.
    Only that it was asking me to enter the sms passcode on every refresh, which was very annoying. So, I tried to disconnect and reconnect. Now, I am back to the same mix of problems.

Either it gives me "Care Code: CC-929 (QCS-0429-2)" OR "Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106" OR it says I entered the wrong credentials.

I have tried to reset from Settings/Connected Services/Cloud Account, I have closed/reopened, created a different venmo account within quicken. All to no avail.

With so many people complaining for a while, it is surprising that this issue is lingering for so long. Can you guys please help?

• vandusensa
    vandusensa Member ✭✭
    Options

venmo has been working for me for the past 10 days or so. Thx to those that fixed the problem.

• James Turk
    James Turk Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

I had experienced the same, or variations, of the errors that others have reported here. I tried setting up Venmo online again on 2023-12-16 and, after a couple of requests to enter MFA codes, Quicken (R53.26 Build 27.1.53.26) linked Venmo to my existing Quicken Venmo account, and downloaded the transactions (for the last 850+) days.

Yay!!!

• Norm Bartlett
    Options

I was able to re-activate automated downloads today as well. Thanks to the engineers who sorted this out! Much appreciated!

• andrewa121
    Options

Still no dice here. Just a CC-929 error that it's been giving me for weeks. If anyone has any tips, let me know. It seems the customer support people may have given up on me; they certainly stopped responding to the thread.

This discussion has been closed.