FNBO cc not updating (WINDOWS)

Options

First National bank of Omaha (FNBO) credit card transaction is not updating. tried resetting a/c did not work. FNBO web support says this is a Quicken Issue

Comments

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I am having same issue trying to download transactions from my FNBO account. This is a repeat of an issue from about a year ago that lasted more than a week. Yes I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips. Frankly that was a waste of my time since Quicken must be aware of issues between Quicken and FNBO. Can we please get a real update to a problem that SURELY Quicken is aware of - and be given an ETA to have it resolved? Or at least an indication that you are aware of the issue? [Removed - Speculation]

• CampbellSteve
    Options

I haven't been able to updates transactions from FNBO since 11/7.

• kardstar55
    Options

I haven't been able to update/download transactions from fnbo accounts for two days as well.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Ditto here. CC-506.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue!

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

[Removed - Mac]

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    Options

same issue for three days now. Quicken can you at least acknowledge the issue and let us know you are working on it? And give us an alert when it is fixed?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10586061/CTP-8151)

Quicken Kristina

• Ron Grunwald
    Ron Grunwald Member ✭✭
    Options

Same. It's been three days, would have nice to get a notice before today! Note: Trying to reset the download and Quicken doesn't even list <fnbo.com> or <card.fnbo.com> as a Financial Institution it can connect to. That seems like a problem….

• dgjenney
    dgjenney Member
    Options

The last time I was able to download transactions from FNBO was November 6. After a couple of days I reported the problem to Quicken via Help → Report a problem. I would like this to be fixed quickly and have an ETA for when this problem is going to be fixed. Thank you.

• Dominic
    Dominic Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I concur with dgjenney Unable to get transactions since November 6, 2023!! Anyone looking at this? Quicken Anja
    Quicken Kristina

• JB Cowboy
    Options

FNBO not working for me either. Trying to wait patiently for Quicken to resolve.

• onepo
    onepo Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I also can't download my transactions. It tells me it's not my fault. Well Well Well it is the same problems With Kohl"s credit card and it still has not been resolved in the last 3 1/2 months. Does this means banks are leaving Quickens and to expect more banks to leave? Quicken will keep telling you they know the issue but still won't inform us. Will this be the demise of Quicken. I only us this card for gas not sure why I keep the card but its my oldest account I have. 38 years. I can live with out using use it. Once a year put a tank of gas on it to keep it active. One upset Quicken customer.

• Brian D. Saylor
    Brian D. Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    Options

11/1 was my last successful transaction download. Problem report sent a couple of times already.

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    Options

Here is an acknowledgement on 11/10/23 - updated 11/13/23 -

But so far we are about a week in with this failure.

• srslechta
    srslechta Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue since early November

• Chuckles01
    Options

Now I can not download from Schwab and FNBO. This is unacceptable. Your president best be getting on-line fast and giving a statement about what's going on, what's being done, and when it will be fixed. "This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time." Does not cut it. 10 year customer about done.

• Chuckles01
    Options

FNBO says:

"There was a change to the login that requires Quicken to update their scripts. Unfortunately, there is not anything we can do on our side. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. We recommend contacting Quicken for further assistance"

Better get on it.

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    Options

This is now active for over one week. Last update from Quicken was on 11/10. Can we get some feedback? Is this being addressed - or is it just being ignored? I have submitted problem reports from the app as well with log files. I have bookmarked the specified page to get 'updates' - but it appears that I only get updates by going back to visit that page. Alas - there have not been any updates. I have also reached out to FNBO - they tell me I should talk to Quicken - but Quicken isn't 'talking'…

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

We need to be patient. We went through the same thing with Dillard’s and Kohl’s credit cards. When the fog cleared both admitted in the they had ceased to support Quicken Connect. Whatever first level FNBO support says should be taken with a grain of salt. Finger pointing is common at that level. And if FNBO did change their login then why didn’t they give Quicken advance notice? It takes two to tango you know. And Mac users are still waiting for Goldman Sachs to implement Quicken Connect for the Apple Card…years later.

• rbncos
    rbncos Member
    Options

Same issue here with my FNBO card. My Quicken subscription is about to renew, I've been mostly satisfied with Quicken but I'm not sure anymore, especially considering the lack of communication or updates on this issue.

• JimPanttaja
    JimPanttaja Member ✭✭
    Options

Nice reply from quicken support masquerading as lkrupp. Using finger pointing to accuse FNBO of finger pointing. Perhaps quicken support could give us an actual update. I have provided log files (and I assume I am not the only one). Those log files should point directly to the issue. Then the fix should be done in far less than the week that we are already in to this issue.

• Brian D. Saylor
    Options

I also reported the issue and included log files. This process should not be that hard. As Jim said, the log files will point right to the issue.

• mgahlman@wi.rr.com
    Options

HELLO?

McFLY?

Is there anyone home at Quicken? Stop sending me useless newsletters with re-purposed content and very exciting (NOT!) emails about all of the hot new things Quicken is working on………. How about just supporting the build you have now so your paying customers aren't left hanging???

It's been nearly 2 weeks now with the FNBO issue - we could use an update and an ETA on the fix!!!!

If I don't receive any updates, then all I can conclude is that banks are leaving Quicken, and then I will have to as well.

So sad….

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja @Quicken Kristina Any update here after 6 days?

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Options

Hi There, We do not have an update regarding this alert at this time. I am sorry about that but once we do receive more details, we will let you know. Thanks for your patience.

Quicken Janean

• JoeWelsh
    JoeWelsh Member ✭✭
    Options

I just realized this morning that my FNBO card has not updated since 6 Nov, as this card is my personal primary card (and nowhere near as heavily used as the household card), it took me a bit.

I see where there was an update by Quicken to the thread.

But this reminds me of the issue (apparently still occasionally ongoing) with PenFed doing the same thing.

• Dygal
    Dygal Member
    Options

I see that I am not the only one. Before I came here, I disconnected and am trying to reconnect but I cannot determine which one of all of the FNBO accounts that I should try to link

• Brian D. Saylor
    Options

Is there anyone other than Tier 1 support that even remotely watches these forums? All any of the replys seem to be are canned responses. The log files will show where exactly the error is occurring. If it's a new landing page, edit the script to look at or use the new page. It isn't rocket science. I have a couple different accounts that are having similar issues.

This discussion has been closed.