FDP-106 for First National Bank of Omaha (MAC)

Options

Quicken Connect stopped working today

"ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106"

Web login works, so "account not found" is nonsense.

Please fix this.

Tagged:

Comments

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I am experiencing the same.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @David Hochman & @Matt Comer,

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David Hochman
    Options

These steps have no effect. Same error message. This is a problem between Quicken and FNBO.

• WRW60120
    WRW60120 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also getting this same error for my FNBO credit card accounts.

Text from Quicken error message:

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-106

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

• David Hochman
    David Hochman Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

Probably time to complain to FNBO. [Removed - Rant/Speculation]

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I am having the same issue. The problem seems to be that Quicken is not finding any accounts when it connects. These accounts appear to be using Quicken Connect / Express Web Connect.

• Mike916
    Mike916 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here

• jwmartin2205
    jwmartin2205 Member ✭✭
    Options

well. At least it’s not just me. Everybody send error report if you haven’t already. Maybe they will fix soon.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same goes here for Quicken Mac. FNBO BP credit card stopped updating 11/7. Error report says ACCOUNT_MISMATCH. I have now sent three error reports to Quicken using the app’s reporting system.

Please try again later.

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10586061/CTP-8151)

Quicken Kristina

• ISDBOND
    ISDBOND Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Kristina,

I've also been unable to download credit card transactions from my FNBO account for several days.

Thanks for reporting this issue to your Development and Product teams. I look forward to learning that the issue has been resolved.

• Fxtrudel
    Fxtrudel Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue with FNBO Credit Cards transactions. I am using a Mac.

Please try again later.

Details:
    ACCOUNT_MISMATCH

• Mbreatob
    Mbreatob Member
    Options

Same here. BP Credit Card - Synchrony Bank (https://www.card.fnbo.com/bp/)

• annivision
    Options

I am experiencing the same and it's very frustration. FNBO says that Quicken updated some link on their end at the end of October and it is no longer working. They said that Quicken may have a patch or workaround. Help!

• Phil in Lorain
    Options

Hi All. I just updated Windows Quicken with version QW27.1.53.16 and was able to relink my FNBO account. Please note I ran a data validation before I tried relinking my FNBO account and receive the following message for my FNBO account, "Quicken repaired BPMe Rewards Visa XXxxxx account. No action required."

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Now able to connect to FNBO CC with Quicken (Mac) "Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100)” All we need now is an explanation of what happened from Quicken.

• leo2820
    leo2820 Member ✭✭
    Options

This morning, I was able to download my backlogged FNBO CC transactions with Quicken Classic (Windows).

• ISDBOND
    ISDBOND Member ✭✭
    Options

Transaction downloads from my FNBO credit card are working again! Thanks for resolving this issue.

• Chuck37
    Chuck37 Member
    Options

I was able to hook back up with FNBO, but the info came back as First Bankcard. It downloaded all the transactions from Nov 6th. So whatever issue that existed is fixed but now the name has changed.

• gnome90
    gnome90 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken connect stopped working in November, but FNBO (First Bankcard) web connect downloads worked. This week I disconnected my 2 Speedway accounts and connected with Quicken connect; is now working again.

• Matt Comer
    Matt Comer Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I would have to say that I am very disappointed with Quicken support here, and unfortunately this seems to be an ongoing problem. They are very slow to acknowledge problems. They provide no or very little in terms of updates and status on any issues. They don't even seem to know themselves when things get fixed. I feel kinda bad for the support crew who we see here on the forums because it almost seems like they are thrown in here to try and manage frustrated users, but have no connection to their own internal development teams.

This is a perfect case in point. I had to come back here to this thread to find out that the problem seems to actually be resolved. I had to re-connect my FNBO account, but after that things are now working again. And yet according to @Quicken Janean and @Quicken Anja this problem is still ongoing:

So yeah. Quicken needs to seriously work on the communication.

This discussion has been closed.