New York 529 College Savings - failure to connect (CC-501)

Options
Misterbill
Misterbill Member, Windows Beta Beta

I am unable to add my NYSaves 529 accounts to Quicken. It asks for the aggregator userid and password, which I enter, and it gets a CC-501 error. I've seen other posts about this, and they all are closed without any resolution, since it's still broken. When is this going to be fixed? I was able to add it to my [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] dashboard, so the aggregator service definitely works.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Misterbill,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours. If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jojonono
    jojonono Member
    Options

This problem has been occurring for 1-2 years. I have created an aggregator username and pw, they are confirmed correct and working, but I (like others for years before me) receive a CC-501 error. It does not resolve in 24 hours. It's about time Quicken looks into this to fix it, the malfunction is on Quicken's side because other aggregators work. Please address this.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jojonono,

Have you contacted Support? Due to the length of time that you have been experiencing this issue, an escalation is in order. Please contact Quicken Support using the information in @Quicken Anja's previous post.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rismanma
    rismanma Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    Options

I can confirm, NY's 529 accounts are still not available; still CC-501

I tried both on Feb 3 and today

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.