Quicken Down? 3-22-2023 9:15PM PST

Comments

• Timothy Kevin McPike
    Options

having the same problem on Saturday 2024_03_23 at 05:32:18 PM

• Deb Penn
    Deb Penn Member
    Options

When I update everything seems to work well but I have not gotten my transactions downloaded from the bank for 8 days. How do I correct this?

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Missing Some Transactions When Downloading From Bank?
    Please read and try this:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank
    If that doesn't help solve the problem, please tell us more about your issue and how you're processing downloaded transactions. Do you auto-accept, "accept all" or manually review and accept each one of the downloaded transactions?

Quicken Says There Are Transactions to Accept But Do Not See Any
    Please read and try this:

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Timothy Kevin McPike and @Deb Penn,

Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Timothy Kevin McPike and @Deb Penn,

Are you still experiencing issues? Please come back to this thread and let us know, if not this thread will be closed soon.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Timothy Kevin McPike
    Options

Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. Ive stored my Quicken file locally (not in DropBox) and disabled Microsoft OneDrive. Quicken will cloud sync for a couple days, but then gets stuck, requiring me to restore from a backup, so wiping out any changes made on the ios mobile app, for cloud sync to work again for a couple days before it breaks again. Until Quicken fixes this, Ive abandoned using the mobile app. Even when cloud sync gets broken, I can turn syncing off and still download data from my banks. Ive reported this problem through the Quicken program. I see several other posts here on the same problem

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If might be best if you kept Cloud Sync OFF all the time, until Quicken gets around to solving whatever Sync problems there are.

If you haven't done so already, I recommend running both a Validate and a Supervalidate on your data file. Crashes or having to kill Quicken with the Task Manager tend to cause data file structural problems.