Comments

• Michelle RL
    Michelle RL Member
    Options

Still no fix, very disappointing.

• voelkelhendrix
    voelkelhendrix Member
    Options

Is there a way to directly download transactions from Rocket Mortgage?

• rickrenfl
    rickrenfl Member
    edited May 16
    Options

[Removed - Rant]

• Jen Maguire
    Jen Maguire Member
    Options

I am confused why Quicken Classic cannot talk to Rocket Mortgage/Quicken Loans, aren't they under the same parent company? I have been trying to connect my loan for over 2 months and it is still not fixed. Is anyone still looking at this?

• 20yrs_of_QUCKN_Qurap
    Options

Quicken can't even connect to their namesake. LOL

• judson.hunt
    judson.hunt Member
    Options

May 17 and still not solved! Not acceptable!

• Tim Mc
    Tim Mc Member ✭✭
    Options

Moderator: the masses are seeking some advice!

1. Should we disconnect our Rocket Mortgage/Quicken Loans?
    2. Should be update payments to our loans manually?
    3. Should we expect a repair to the Rocket Mortgage/Quicken Loans link or is the plan for a brand new link?
    4. Are there other specific recommendations we should make in the meantime during this excessive hiatus?

Everyone: I contacted RocketMorgage, and they confirmed that the service was discontinued on 3/24/24 due to Quicken discontinuing outdated service. RocketMorgage did not have any information on when or if a resolution would be available.

• jimvanzino
    jimvanzino Member ✭✭
    Options

As of May 21st, 2024 the connection to Rocket Mortgage (Quicken Loans) is still not working on my system as well. All other accounts update correctly with no errors.

• MarkinGA
    MarkinGA Member ✭✭
    Options

I still believe this is related to their change to multifactor authentication to log in. Quicken needs to add the same capability to select SMS or Email when connecting to Rocket like it took them seven months to do last year for GM Financial when they did the same thing.

On a side note, I received notification from my employer recently that Fidelity will be switching to multifactor authentication in the near future so I would expect Fidelity downloads will cease to function as well when they do. How hard would it be to add the capability for any online updating account and the choice to not use it if a particular institution doesn't require it rather than have to got through this one institution at a time???

• elew@socal.rr.com
    Options

Is this ever going to be fixed ?

• Séan4488
    Séan4488 Member ✭✭
    Options

The Rocket Mortgage problem started for me on March 24, 2024. Today is May 23, 2024!!!

I also deactivated thinking I would go thru the SETUP routine again but now it won't even display the Setup option.

I called the Quicken support line and was told that "Our customers do not use Quicken to maintain loans. They enter the payments manually" !!! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 What a joke.

• Ducati
    Ducati Member ✭✭
    Options

My Rocket Mortgage download used to work and now it doesn't. Why did it quit working?

• Ryan77
    Ryan77 Member ✭✭
    Options

When is this going to be fixed?

• pkboucher
    pkboucher Member ✭✭
    Options

This community alert no longer works for me: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7948897/new-3-25-24-quicken-loans-fdp-103-cc-503/p1?new=1

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @pkboucher,

The Alert was archived as a duplicate as newer Alert was created. The original comment found here has been updated to include the link to the new Alert.

We apologize for any confusion! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.