Is there still a problem with TD Bank (Direct Connect) downloading to Quicken? [Edited]

Bobbie1
Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

I am on Windows. TD bank has not downloaded for more than a week. Others seem to have this problem. Is there any estimated fix time.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Bobbie1,

Could you please elaborate and provide more details as to what exactly happens when you attempt to connect? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bobbie1
    Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

I originally got an error code. I disconnected and connected again. No more error code. But when I perform a download, it immediately shows as complete, but there is no Download. I thought I had seen on this forum that others were having the same problem.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

Which TD Bank connection are you using? There are a few different connection options:

Is your account(s) currently connected? If so, are you connected via Direct Connect or Express Web Connect+ (EWC+)? To check this, go to Tools>Account List. The Transaction Download column next to the account(s) should show if it is connected and which connection method is being used.

There is a known issue with missing transactions/no downloads from TD Bank when connected via EWC+. If that is the connection method you are using, then please follow the troubleshooting steps in this Community Alert.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

• Bobbie1
    Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

I am connected via direct connect

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 Quicken Windows Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭

again -which of the above listed entries have you used to setup your Quicken TD Bank account ?

• Bobbie1
    Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

I am connected by “yes(direct connect)”. That is the method

• Quicken Kristina
    edited June 3

Are you seeing any error messages when you try to update your account(s)? If not, then please provide more detail on what is happening and what you see in the One Step Update Summary.

Also, have you contacted TD about this issue at all? [Edited]

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• Bobbie1
    Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

this about TD. Not PNC. When I try to d/l td, it says complete immediately, but nothing happens. There are no downloads

• Quicken Kristina

Since it's connected and not giving you any error messages, but also not downloading any new transactions, I recommend following the troubleshooting in this article on when transactions are missing or not downloading.

If the troubleshooting in that article does not resolve the issue, then please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools that we on the Community can't access and they're able to escalate the issue if needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• Bobbie1
    Bobbie1 Member ✭✭

I called quicken support and they fixed the problem. Thanks for your help

This discussion has been closed.