Pending deposits showing in Capital One account

patruns
patruns Member ✭✭

I have read how to exclude pending transactions, but I do not have an "info" icon next to the online balance at the bottom of the account. How do I exclude them?

Comments

• Hello @patruns,

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what exactly you seed at the bottom of your register/account? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If, for some reason the hourglass icon doesn't show at the bottom of your register (might the Quicken window be too narrow?), you can always go to Edit / Preferences / Pending Transactions to control your settings.

Because I have also set Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions to NOT automatically add downloaded transactions into registers, Pending Transactions appear in a separate tab at the bottom of the register view, next to the Downloaded transactions and Bill & income reminders tabs.

• patruns
    patruns Member ✭✭
  • patruns
    patruns Member ✭✭

I have them turned off…..

• Hello @patruns,

Thank you for sharing that screenshot and for providing more information.

To clarify, you have the pending transactions setting turned off, however, they are still showing?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.