Citibank Cards Authentication Problem (QWIN)

Answers

• tcschung
    tcschung Member ✭✭

I am sure the Quicken company is aware of the problems but are they working on them in high priority?

• Rocky McAshan
    Rocky McAshan Member ✭✭

Same issue. I get "success: and then "sorry unable to connect". Has there been any response from Quicken?

• ppernebo
    ppernebo Member ✭✭

I have the same issue with the Citi American Advantage Executive MasterCard and American Advantage MilesUp MasterCard - pls fix asap

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 27

All Citi connections are being blocked by Quicken per this Alert update that was posted yesterday and updated today: UPDATED! 9/26/24 Citi Card/Citi Bank (all associated Citi Fi's) - Downloading Incorrect Transactions.

BTW, I think the Alert statement is not as all encompassing as it says because I am still able to download via DC with Citi Cards and via EWC with Sears Card. But I would imagine that many posting here have been impacted by this.

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R58.9 on Windows 11

• no luck with Citi downloads for me as well. Hope it gets straightened out. Obviously I am not alone on this issue! 🤓

• Movie Nut
    Movie Nut Member ✭✭✭

How about an email notification to users, stating there is a CITI Card Update issue, before we get this bogus error and try to resolve it, only to find out that doesn't work. It one thing to post some alert on the site, but how about some proactive notification!

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
    Windows 11 Pro, Quicken Subscription
    Intel Core i7-12700, 32GB Ram
  • Al_D
    Al_D Member ✭✭

I'm having the same problem. Started yesterday. Thanks for the initial post and drawing the attention. Looking forward to the fix.

Thanks.

• RobbHyland
    RobbHyland Member ✭✭✭

Any update or solution to this Issue? It's been a while since I have been able to connect to Citi Cards. Authorization approved on the citi webpage, but when redirected to Quicken, says didn't work

• SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

Quicken disconnected connection on both of my Citi accounts. I go through and authorize, and Citi says SUCCESS and Quicken sends me into a loop to authorize again.

• Judy
    Judy Member ✭✭

Having the same issue with Costco Citi card. This occurred right after the Quicken update the other day.

• SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

Here is Citi response

• Yvonne
    Yvonne Member ✭✭

Day 2 and not fixed. Are you really working on this?

• I have the same question. Please fix this asap. millions of users are affected.

• rdschmid
    rdschmid Member ✭✭

Where is Quicken on this? fix the connection/server issue, pls.

• SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

Never ending loop. Using either Edge or Firefox

• jrmankoff
    jrmankoff Quicken Mac 2017 Member

They are doing this intensionally while they resolve an issue. Please see this post and you can mark it for updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7956141/updated-9-27-24-citicard-downloading-incorrect-transactions-errors-when-updating-fdp-390-cc-902?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=UPDATED%21+9%2F27%2F24+Citicard+-+Downloading+Incorrect+Transactions%2FErrors+when+updating%2F+FDP-390%2FCC-902

• Ironically, Quicken constantly reminds me of renewing my membership. Perhaps you should extend my membership a bit as a gesture of goodwill when something like this happens. :-(

• Same thing. Started Sep-27. Still happening on Sep-28.

• jc4mee
    jc4mee Member ✭✭

Same here. Always seems to happen with Citi.

• jricci
    jricci Member ✭✭

Same problem. Been trying every day since it happened. No luck yet. I am downloading stuff manually at the moment.

• TheHar
    TheHar Member ✭✭

The only way right now I can update my CITI accounts is to sign into my individual CITI cards and go to transaction section and Export to Quicken. All my CITI accounts are no longer in One Step Update and trying to add online back in always fails. VERY FUSTRATING. Wonder why it takes days to fix something like this?

• Same issue here as of 7:20 AM EST 9/28.

• kmagnush
    kmagnush Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

Any update on this? I tried to post a question on the thread started by Quicken, but couldn't.

• Guy Weglarz
    Guy Weglarz Member ✭✭

Same issue…

Tried several times. No luck.

• areynoldsin
    areynoldsin Member
    edited September 28

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7956141/new-9-26-24-citi-card-citi-bank-all-associated-citi-fis-downloading-incorrect-transactions#latest

• areynoldsin
    areynoldsin Member
    edited September 28

it’s definitely related to linked issue—it says Quicken team has disabled connection to Citi until issue is resolved. Would be SO much more helpful if we immediately got some error message indicating as much—rather than letting us waste time trying to reauthorize through citi website.

• Same error message… Looks like Quicken folks are aware with no ETA.

Care Code: FDP-390

Details:
    CHANNEL_RESET_REQUIRED
    FCMS channelId=384bb9f0-8bea-4be9-950d-bb966cf57cfa for provider_id=e7abc7ac-02af-40fe-b33c-5ba1b5002bc1 is blocked

• Same here

• 9/28/2024 - Still issue as of this morning, Citi Cards Bank Failed.

• cowguy
    cowguy Member ✭✭
    edited September 28

See eghanson answer near the top of this thread. It works to authorize using Direct Connect. However, balance is not the same as what appears on the CITI account website.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.