One Step Update not downloading transactions

GregHolder
GregHolder Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Starting September 29 or so, i noticed NONE of my credit card transactions are downloading. Is there a problem Quicken is not telling us about?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @GregHolder,

Are you experiencing this issue across multiple financial institutions?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Michael K
    Michael K Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I'm experiencing the same problem with multiple financial institutions, so I'm in limbo managing accounts. This is the second time this has opened over the last two months. Last time it was related to a software update. What's the excuse this time?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Michael K,

If you haven't already done so, please start troubleshooting this issue by logging out of Quicken and back in again. This will refresh your authentication token with Quicken. To log out of Quicken, please go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Click the blue Sign in as a different user link.

In the confirmation window that pops up, type "yes", then click the Sign Out button. Once Quicken finishes logging you out, it will bring you back to the login screen. Once there, please login to Quicken and test to see if the issue persists.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• chuck c
    chuck c Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

This did not fix the problem for me. The problem is only on the Express Web connect accounts.

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

Same here. I have 2 direct accounts and they are working but ALL of the others get cc-800. And unfortuntely I have a ton of accounts, well over 50…

Quicken Business and Personal-R59.18 Windows 11 PRO current on updates

• Greg Brown

So I just tried adding some of them back, and the only ones that will add back are the ones where quicken activates the sign-on the to the bank or CC company and you allow access via the bank. The others that I try to add manually are getting cc-503.

• Tom Nethery
    Tom Nethery Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

What if Quicken simply corrected the actions they took that has resulted in this malfunction? This is ridiculous and quite a hassle. I have been using Quicken for over 25 years and in the last couple of years have had frequent problems that never existed before.

• Greg Brown
    edited October 7

It definitely appears to be a Quicken issue. I tried adding some of those accounts to a NEW Quicken file and still get cc-503…

• Fred Farquar
    Fred Farquar Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I am having similar issues with my two Chase bank accounts. Transactions are not downloading, even though there is no error message. I note that there is a problem when my Quicken balance does not match the on-line balance. I logon directly to the Chase webpages, check the transactions, and then try to find out which ones are missing in Quicken. I reset the accounts in Quicken individually throught the edit menu, and most of the time, this results in a few more transactions being downloaded. These are both Express Connect accounts. I have had to do this at least 3 times with each account since about September 29th. It has happened with my Capital One accounts as well, but the most recent issues are with Chase. I am going through this process daily, so that I do not get to far behind if I need to do a restore. I back up daily as well, after each reset.

• Greg Brown

If I do the reset on these errored accounts, it results in a cc-503 and the accounts are disconnected and can't be re-added because they get a cc-503.

• Greg Brown

I was in touch with support yesterday for 1.5 hours. I asked them to review my logs to determine the issue. I couldn't add ANY accounts without getting a cc-503. They said they would work on it. They said it looked like there was some kind of block on my account preventing me from adding any accounts. They emailed me a little while later saying it was resolved. It was in fact resolved, and I was able to add all accounts, even accounts that I had been having cc-503 issues with for at least 6 months maybe longer. This is the first time in as long as I can remember that ALL of my accounts are connected. I am thrilled.

• Michael K
    Michael K Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

I'm still having the same problem after Quicken automatically updated to version R59.10. Logging out of my cloud account and then back in didn't help. The pop up window shows updating accounts, nothing happens and task manager shows Quicken not responding.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply @Michael K,

From what you describe, it sounds like the program is freezing when you run One Step Update. When did you first notice this issue? How long are you allowing it to run before pulling up the Task Manager? If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend manually reinstalling the most recent patch. For instructions on doing that, please click this link.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.