Navient Loans CC-502 Error

Tammy Borgnis
Tammy Borgnis Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

I am getting a CC-502 error connecting to Navient Loans this morning. They recently changed the company servicing the student loan accounts to MOHELA (https://servicing.mohela.com/).

Does Quicken plan on adding a MOHELA connection for these accounts? I tried contacting MOHELA and the representative was extremely rude and had no idea what I was talking about. Thanks.

EDIT: I should also mention that I tried connecting my account to the various MOHELA connections that are already in Quicken with my credentials and none of them work.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Tammy Borgnis,

Unfortunately, if a financial institution makes any changes, it requires them to reach out directly to Quicken with the updated information. I suggest reaching out to Navient or Mohela directly. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 agent or supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tmi42
    tmi42 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

No, this does not help at all.

"Unfortunately, if a financial institution makes any changes, it requires them to reach out directly to Quicken with the updated information". Look in your forums - now that you are aware that multiple people have this issue, why don't you go ahead and reach out to Mohela. We as YOUR users do pay for your product and do expect it to work.

• Tammy Borgnis
    Tammy Borgnis Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭

Hi Jasmine. I tried telling the representative at Mohela that there has to be someone there I can speak to because Mohela has connections already in Quicken, and I was flat out told "No."

It is Quicken's responsibility to reach out to Mohela or Navient or whoever to get this fixed. I have tried and gotten nowhere. We pay Quicken close to 100 dollars per year to make sure this stuff works. Thanks.