Add Unreconciled/Uncleared Filter in Transaction Register and Reports (29 Legacy Votes)

Options
2»

Comments

• galojah
    galojah Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I want to be able to view in the transaction view all transactions that have not been reconciled. There is not an easy way to do that.

[Merged Post]

• jimbean2
    jimbean2 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I agree. But better yet, allow "Reconciled" or "Unreconciled" AND/OR "Cleared" or "Uncleared". This would greatly enhance the ability for year-end tax reporting for those of us who file on the Cash Basis.

• Mark233
    Mark233 Member ✭✭
    Options

The "Any Status" dropdown box has the options shown in the photo. It would be beneficial to add "Unreconciled." This is slightly different than the already included "Uncleared."

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mark233,

Your idea has been merged into this already active Idea thread regarding the same request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mark233
    Mark233 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Anja. I was in a credit card account today and wanted a quick way to see what my total Unreconciled was (debits and credits). Thanks for moving it over.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Mark233 Here's a trick you can use for the time being if you want a quick total of a group of transacitons…

In your credit card account, click on the Clr column heading twice. This will sort the transactions by Cleared status, with all the uncleared transactions first, all the cleared (blue checkmark) transactions next, and all the reconciled (green checkmark) transactions last. If you want to total unreconciled (blank and blue) transactions, simply click on the first one, scroll down to the last one, and Shift-click it. This will select all the transactions between the two you clicked on and in the upper right just under the Search box, Quicken will tell you how many transactions there are and the sum of the amounts of the highlighted transactions. (Then just remember to click the Date column heading to restore your register to its normal order.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • els191
    els191 Member ✭✭
    edited April 16
    Options

Would love to see a Status filter added for "Not Reconciled".

[Merged Post]