Portfolio view income suggestion - Add Dividend, Interest, and Yield columns (Q Mac)

Mike Kozlow
Mike Kozlow Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Investments

I was a stock broker for 40 years and I always prepared portfolio reviews that had two columns that are missing in QMac, they were the stated dividend for the stock and the current yield. The yield is based on the current stock price and the annualized dividend. That information its available if I click on the stock. It takes me to a research window and the last line of data is the dividend and yield. I think QMac should not require the sidestep to get the info.

20 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Robert87
    Robert87 Member ✭✭
    I would like to add an income column for dividends and interest received, so one is able to get an accurate total return colum of the stocks performance.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Robert Searl
    Robert Searl Member ✭✭

Many people are using investments for income, and some of that income is from dividends instead of growth. I would definitely like to see the dividend and the yield based on current stock price shown on the portfolio report.

• Jose
    Jose Member ✭✭

In Portfolio View, go to Options (top right) and Select "Customize Current View." You can add the information you are looking for in a column.

• hank3
    hank3 Member

i vote for income and dividend columns. Yes.

• MauryJ
    MauryJ Member ✭✭

I’d like to see it as well. Reports are overly biased toward spending will very few analytical oriented investment reports