Home Welcome to the Community! Community Improvement Suggestions

Create A Quick Link for "Ask a Question"

It is not intuitive for Community users to be able to find the "Ask a Question" button and that is frustrating for a lot of members, especially those who don't post very often.  Here is just one of the latest threads on this:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20093737#Comment_20093737.
Would it be possible to create a Quick Link for this that will show up on every page that people won't have to search for?  It would make a lot of people very happy.
(QW Premier Subscription: R28.16 on Windows 10)
If my reply has helpful to you, please "Like" it so others can know it might help them, too.
Tagged:
19 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• billflyerbillflyer Member
    I agree!
  • Movie NutMovie Nut Member ✭✭
    That would be nice !
    "No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"
  • DrugDocDrugDoc Member
    I agree, I spent a half hour getting tech chat to tell me it's at the top of each page, which it is not. Quicken, make it easy.
  • BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    DrugDoc said:
    I agree, I spent a half hour getting tech chat to tell me it's at the top of each page, which it is not. Quicken, make it easy.
    It used to be at the top of each page at one time.  When they made the change to the current locations some of the the help documentation regarding that was not updated.  I'm guessing Quicken Support was going off of that old documentation.  The change I've suggested here would help greatly to eliminate this issue.
    BTW, I can't tell if you clicked on blue voting button above, but if you haven't done that please do it so your vote gets recorded.
    If my reply has helpful to you, please "Like" it so others can know it might help them, too.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just select a category and then a sub-category.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Just select a category and then a sub-category.
    And how is someone that just came to this site suppose to know that?
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
  • jrichardjrichard Member
    Screen shots would be very helpful. I have used Quicken for 20 years with nary an issue but lately I'm having trouble every time I download transactions so have had to join the community. I've spent a lot of time going back and forth between the Community and Google trying to figure this out and I'm still not sure.
  • BoatnmaniacBoatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    jrichard said:
    Screen shots would be very helpful. I have used Quicken for 20 years with nary an issue but lately I'm having trouble every time I download transactions so have had to join the community. I've spent a lot of time going back and forth between the Community and Google trying to figure this out and I'm still not sure.
    Click on the link included in my idea post at the top of this thread.  There are several different screen shots of how to be able to post a question in that thread.
  • kwhiz01kwhiz01 Member
    What link? I did not see any!
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭