Home Quicken for Windows Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows Product Enhancements (Windows)

Revert the "Bill's Tab" "Stack View" to prior behavior

FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
Prior to a recent change, the "Stack View" in the "Bills & Income Tab" has historically opened to present the "next due" bill on the top of the stack (i.e. the closest unpaid bill to today's date).  It now displays the furthest out - and last bill due in the range selected of bills to display, which makes no sense, and causes the user to always have to change the view manually to review/pay upcoming bills.  The old behavior was the "correct" behavior for most users (according to many comments from community members.

This is a suggestion that the behavior of the Stack View be reverted to display the "next due" bill on top, once again.

Thanks!

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                         - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
  -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
11 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• irunalotirunalot Member
    I completely agree! Excellent suggestion! Just had another update but the stack view has not been repaired yet..... maybe the next update will do the trick. Thank you!
  • rervingrerving Member
    Does anyone know if quicken is even working on the stack view problem
  • FrankxFrankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could be, but there has been no information posted about this issue here, so to the best of my knowledge, this is not being worked on at this time.

Frankx

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Ver. R29.20 - Build 27.1.29.20  - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Like" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • PholdenPholden Member
    No change in the behavior despite a couple of updates since the above posts. Sure would be nice to correct this glaring problem ASAP!