Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Transfer not showing up

I have my checking account and corresponding debt account to reflect my mortgage set up in Quicken, as I have had for years. My spouse and I purchased a new home in February of this year and so I created a new debt account for the new home.

Payment transfers are choosing not to show up in the debt account, or not show up properly.

I have a scheduled recurring payment in my checking account with the appropriate splits allocated to my mortgage principal, mortgage interest, and extra principal. This payment shows up every month in the checking account, but some months does not show up in the debt account. The categorizations and tags are exactly the same each month, the payee is exactly the same, and I have even tried deleting and re-entering the amounts to see if that would trigger an update to no avail.

I have full, correct entries reflected in the debt account for April (first month of payments), May, July, and August.

In June, the extra principal payment is not displaying, only the required payment. In September absolutely no transfer payment is showing. In both instances, the split details in the checking account entry are correct and reconciled with the checking banking information.

Answers

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kc0bei,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    Also, how long have you been experiencing this issue? Has it always been this way or when did you notice it first started happening?

Please, check back and let us know!
    -Quicken Anja
  • jacobsjacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭
    @kc0bei  If you can capture and post any screenshots (without sharing any sensitive financial details), it might help us help you.
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993