Home Quicken for Mac Download, Add/Update Accounts (Mac)

Bank of America Continues to Disconnect After an Account Update

On this site there are instructions on how to reset Bank of America downloads: Display all Accounts, Disconnect all Accounts, Go to Keychain Access and delete all Quicken BoA login passwords, go back to Quicken and carefully reconnect everything. I do this and it works—but only once. The next time I enter Quicken and click to update all my accounts, the window opens showing that all my other accounts updated, but the BoA accounts did not. Is this a Quicken bug or something specific to BoA? Is there a fix?

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Randall Godfrey

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

To confirm I'm understanding the issue correctly, once you close Quicken the accounts are disconnected. Does this mean, that if you open settings in the bottom right-hand corner there is no connection type listed?

If not, by disconnected od you mean you receiving an error message when attempting to update the transactions?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • Randall GodfreyRandall Godfrey Member ✭✭
    edited October 20
    Hi, and thanks for responding. No, settings still show the accounts as connected and downloading transactions. What happens, is when I refresh my accounts, all other connected accounts connect and refresh, downloading any new transactions. The Bank of America accounts do nothing. The status window opens and the BoA accounts show a green light, but the last update was when I last reconnected everything. (See the attached screenshot.) If I try to refresh again, I get the same result. When I go to the settings on these accounts, it shows them still connected, and as I said previously, I have to disconnect them and reconnect them to get it to download—once.
  • Hello @Randall Godfrey

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look and that is quite odd you can only get one download before you're unable to again. I believe in this case the best case would be to take a look at the logs. I recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone so they're able to take any additional troubleshooting and take a look at logs so we can find out exactly what's happening. I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Randall GodfreyRandall Godfrey Member ✭✭
    I will be away for a week but will contact Quicken Support when I return.