Why won't my bills sync?

bv210
bv210 Member ✭✭
When I pay a bill on my desktop and update the cloud, it is not reflected on the Bills & Income screen on the mobile app. It shows my list, but it won't sync.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2021
    Hello @bv210,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, the Bills & Income feature on the Quicken Mobile app currently does not have the ability to sync Quicken Bill Manager and/or Direct Connect Bill Pay features and actions which includes bill payment statuses. Its current design only has the ability to show your bills/reminders' next and future scheduled due dates.

However, I would like to refer you to this active idea post instead. It contains a request to have full online bill pay features added to the Quicken Mobile app. Our Development and Product teams frequently use our Community idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features specifically requested by customers. If you would like to see this idea's feature request be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your own vote to it by clicking the up arrow (see below). 

You can also add your own comment to the thread as well to share your thoughts or feature specifics on this topic. Additionally, if you would like to be notified of any updates as they become available, you can bookmark the thread by clicking the yellow star in the top-right corner of the post.

Alternatively, if this particular idea isn't quite what you are looking for, then feel free to create your own idea post and add your vote. Other users who have the same or a similar request can then vote on your idea.

I do apologize for not having better news, though I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.