Why are my transactions not downloading from my bank to Quicken

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For us to be able to help, you have to tell us exactly what you are doing and what the results of those actions are.
    Your other choice is to contact Quicken Support at Quicken Support

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    For us to be able to help, you have to tell us exactly what you are doing and what the results of those actions are.
    Your other choice is to contact Quicken Support at Quicken Support

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two, maybe three - questions
    1 - what version & release ..... Help --> About Quicken
    2 - what is your bank name ?
    3 - are you using One Step Update to download transactions,
    and has it previously worked - or never worked ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• skeeter
    skeeter Member
    it used to work. now all accounts don't update. quicken for windows
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skeeter
    Can't tell if you are @Mary Cox with a different forum Id or a different user all together, but you have not provided any useful information for us to help you.

• I am having the same problem, I'm using Quicken Version R37.52 Build 27.1.37.52. My bank is Truist, I use the one step update and it always worked before Quicken went to subscriptions. I have to manually go in and check off my cleared transactions. It is quite annoying :(
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @flblondelady,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, however, since this is an older post that was originally created back in March, it is less likely to receive an answer now.

I would suggest creating a new post for better visibility and to potentially receive responses from other users who may currently be experiencing the same problem. Doing so will also assist us with better tracking ability in the event that this issue may result in an escalation being required.

Please be sure to include a description of the issue, any error codes/messages you are receiving as well as the version of Quicken you have currently running (Help > About Quicken). The more information you are able to provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.