The menu for Automatic reminders should include Enter

Options
Chris_QPW
Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
If you look at the menu for an automatically entered reminder you will see this.

You will notice that there isn't any option on the menu to enter the reminder, there should be.

We know that it can be done because if you go to 
Tools -> Manage Bill & Income Reminders (Ctrl+J)
and you select that reminder the Enter button becomes valid.

And you can now select it (or even just double click on the reminder) and you get this dialog to enter the reminder.

Signature:
This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
20 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It would make lifer easier for me
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with this idea. I have seen quite a few posts on this forum showing users were confused at the lack of an Enter menu item for Auto reminders.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• SeaStar
    SeaStar Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I also vote YES to provide ENTER button with Automatic Reminders. This helpful feature is long overdue for implementation.