Unmatched Transactions list

Occasionally I need to manually match a downloaded transaction. When I am presented with the unmatched transactions list to find a match I see about a dozen transactions showing as unmatched but that are in my registers and have been reconclied. 1) Did I likely do something (that I should avoid) when initially entering these transactions that resulted in them being listed as unmatched? 2) Is there a way I can directly access the unmatched transactions list and delete these transactions from it? I realize this is not a big deal but am mostly curious as to why/how it occurs and if there is a way to access/edit the list directly. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @djmdneri,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

Unfortunately, Quicken does not currently offer the ability to remove unmatched transactions from the list. Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote to it.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.