Bank of America Transaction are not loading
antorri Member ✭
The last date that Bank of America downloaded transactions is 2/19/2021. Two months later and I am still unable to download transactions.
Quicken Anja Moderator modHello @antorri,
Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
- Help > About Quicken
Also, which connection method are you using to download transactions (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) when attempting to download new transactions that you could provide us with here, please?
Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.-Quicken Anja0
Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.
I would recommend signing out and signing back into the program.
- Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
- Click sign in as a different user
- Type "yes" to sign out
- After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID
I would then update using the Update Now through the register.
- Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
- Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update