Bank of America Transaction are not loading

The last date that Bank of America downloaded transactions is 2/19/2021. Two months later and I am still unable to download transactions.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Hello @antorri,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, which connection method are you using to download transactions (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are you receiving any error code(s) and/or message(s) when attempting to download new transactions that you could provide us with here, please?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @antorri

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the program.
    1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID

I would then update using the Update Now through the register.

1. Open the transaction register for the account that is not downloading.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update
    Do you receive any error messages or transactions when attempting to update this way?

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~