Beta Testing

This discussion was created from comments split from: How can I access Quicken document is it a Mac or Quicken problem?.

Comments

• kvfritz
    kvfritz Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    mac-version-6-1-testing-documents. Quicken for Mac Beta tester dialog pop-up. Unable to access. Permissions problem. How to access docmuments?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @kvfritz

Thank you for the question although, I apologize that you are experiencing this issue. Your Community account does not have you displayed as a Beta tester.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available here. These steps will allow you to join Beta testing.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • kvfritz
    kvfritz Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Tyka, did these steps and continue to receive the same no permissions screen.
  • desertfoxxx
    desertfoxxx Member
    Same here... And I am already signed up as beta...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 27
    Hello @kvfritz & @desertfoxxx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to provide you with the best assistance in getting this issue resolved, please email our Beta team directly for further assistance at [email protected]. They will have the necessary tools available for you that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja