Beta Testing

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: How can I access Quicken document is it a Mac or Quicken problem?.

Comments

• kvfritz
    kvfritz Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    mac-version-6-1-testing-documents. Quicken for Mac Beta tester dialog pop-up. Unable to access. Permissions problem. How to access docmuments?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kvfritz

Thank you for the question although, I apologize that you are experiencing this issue. Your Community account does not have you displayed as a Beta tester.

If you have not done so already, I would take a moment to review the steps and information available here. These steps will allow you to join Beta testing.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • kvfritz
    kvfritz Member, Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Tyka, did these steps and continue to receive the same no permissions screen.
  • desertfoxxx
    desertfoxxx Member
    Same here... And I am already signed up as beta...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2021
    Hello @kvfritz & @desertfoxxx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to provide you with the best assistance in getting this issue resolved, please email our Beta team directly for further assistance at Beta@quicken.com. They will have the necessary tools available for you that this channel, unfortunately, does not.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.