CC-106 (Mac)

This discussion was created from comments split from: Police and Fire Credit Union Issues with Not Downloading Transactions.

Comments

• MarkAmo
    MarkAmo Member
    Having the same issue with version v 6.1.1 the error is AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106)
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MarkAmo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, please follow the steps below.

Step 1: Deactivate the account(s)

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
    2. In the List column, find the account(s) causing the error and uncheck any accounts with this bank (be sure to uncheck all accounts with the bank, even if they're not showing an error). NOTE: If you don't have any accounts checked in the List column, skip this step and click OK.
    3. In the Account View, highlight each account (one at a time) and click the Settings button on the bottom right of screen.
    4. Select the Downloads tab.
    5. Click on Disconnect Account.
    6. Click Done. 
    7. Repeat steps 3 through 6 to deactivate each account for the affected bank.

Step 2: Reactivate and link the account(s)

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
    4. Type the name of your bank and select it from the list, then enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    5. Quicken will display a list of all accounts you have with this bank. Carefully link each of these accounts to the appropriate account you've set up in Quicken.
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MarkAmo
    MarkAmo Member
    hello! I've actually deleted the accounts and am now trying to re add them I've just tried what you said and i get the same error AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106). Any help would be appreciated!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you really physically delete these accounts, together with all their transaction history? That may make the hole you're in deeper than it should be. If you have a backup of your Quicken data file taken just before you started working on this, I recommend you restore your data file.
    Follow @Quicken Anja 's advice to disconnect / deactivate all accounts with this bank, including old, hidden, long-closed and forgotten accounts. If you miss one, you may not be able to solve the problem. When done, reactivate the accounts.
    If you still get the "error 106" call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @MarkAmo Thank you for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided, though I'm sorry to hear that that did not resolve the error for you.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files to investigate the internal error and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Feb0593
    Feb0593 Member ✭✭
    Tried this and get error that quicken is having trouble connecting with Police and Fire Federal Credit Union.
This discussion has been closed.