How can I reset Quicken Bill Manager

I had a problem with Quicken so I restored it from a backup version. When I did that it completely messed up my Quicken Bill Manager. I lost some, it stated that I had paid bills that I didn't an others were showing that a bill pay was processing last month's bill but would never update. When I tried to cancel that bill it stated that it couldn't because a payment was in process. Is there a way to reset it and either get it back to where it was previously or start fresh?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @GolfDoc60

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

You should be able to correct this issue by re-enabling Quicken Bill Manager. This is located under the Bills and Income tab, under the gear icon.

To learn more, please see the complete steps in the support article here. Please let me know if this resolves the issue.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • GolfDoc60
    GolfDoc60 Member ✭✭
    This did not solve my issue. When I attempted to enable an account I received an error message that I cannot because I have pending payments.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @GolfDoc60,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes; It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support directly instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done and/or need to receive Tier 2 assistance in order to have this successfully resolved. 

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.