CC-601 Error for all NBT user names and accounts
edited August 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)
this has been happening since last wednesday 5/18/21. anyone know what is goign on or when intuit will fix? my FI says its a known issue with intuit
Hello @kevin Tinkelman,
Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-601.
I hope this helps!-Quicken Anja0
this does not help at all. there are multiple financial institutions being affected. this is a Quicken intuit bug. needs to be fixed ASAP0
If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.
- To contact Quicken Support,
please use this link only:
https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support and select Chat or Phone support.
Support is only available during posted hours of operation
- The phone number can be found at the support website.
- To start Chat or see the
support phone number, your browser must allow popup windows from https://www.quicken.com
- If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support" when you log in with your Quicken ID.
- Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
- Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.
- To contact Quicken Support, please use this link only:
This discussion has been closed.