Overdue online Bill reminder is stuck

Options
Hi,

I have version R33.22 build 27.1.33.22 and I have an online bill reminder that shows overdue, even though I paid it ahead of time and linked the downloaded transaction to the payment I entered. I tried skipping, etc. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @TomQUser

Thank you for visiting us here in the Community to ask your question. if you have not done so already I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option. 

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK. 

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken. 

Please let us know what you find! 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • TomQUser
    TomQUser Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply!

I tried that and it did not help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @TomQUser

Thank you for the response and for letting me know the results of validating the file.

If you have not done so already, please navigate to the Bills and Income Tab and choose the "Gear" icon.

Then choose "Validate Online Billers" does this return any messages or remove the reminder?

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • TomQUser
    TomQUser Member
    Options
    It said something about my Allstate bill. No, the CC still shows as overdue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hello @TomQUser,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue and for trying the troubleshooting instructions previously provided by Quicken_Tyka, though I apologize that the issue still continues to persist.

Unfortunately, since the previous steps provided have failed thus far, at this point, I recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly instead, for more extensive troubleshooting and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.