Why isn't there Copy, Cut & Paste Options at the top of Context Menus?

Context Menus don't have those options which would vastly improve the user's ability to transfer info from other applications, i.e. a browser connected to a bank account.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @AlaskanRogue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Alternatively, if this is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @AlaskanRogue,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic. If you would like to see this feature be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Alternatively, if this is not quite what you are looking for and wish to submit your own request for something more specific, then you can create your own idea post and add your vote

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• AlaskanRogue
    AlaskanRogue Member ✭✭
    Voted.
This discussion has been closed.