What is causing my credit union balance to change dramatically when I re-activate download link?

Lost ability to download to 3 CU accounts. Deactivated and then reactivated, matching the 3 accts. to ones I already have in Q. 2 are fine but the 3rd account's (checking) balance is wayyyy off as in more than $9K short. I have to keep restoring the previously saved file to make it correct again. However, with the restored file, I'm back to being unable to download these CU accts again. Error msg. says that that account has apparently been deleted in Q. I wish I could reactivate the downloading without it screwing up my balance over and over. :-(

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 12
    Hello @NE_Girl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, could you please provide the full name of the credit union you are connecting to? And which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

As for the "Deleted Account" error message you are receiving; if you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja