Is there a way to do a transactions update on my credit card account?

The checking account update works great, but can't figure out how to get a credit card update. I would use the Help feature but I can't see the whole thing and can't get it to close.

Answers

  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to setup Online Services to download transaction in your Credit Card account.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Member ✭✭
    Greg, thanks so much! I figured that out after I asked the question! Can I piggyback a question here or do I need to start over?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jennifer,

    Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and ask your question.
    Jennifer said:
    Can I piggyback a question here or do I need to start over?

    If the other question(s) you have is unrelated to the topic of this thread, then I recommend creating a new post for better visibility.

    Please be sure to include which version release of Quicken you have currently running, a detailed description of the topic/issue you wish to address, as well as any error code(s) and/or message(s) you may have received (if applicable).

    The more details you are able to provide us with, the better the Community will be able to understand and assist! Thank you.

    -Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jennifer said:
    ... I would use the Help feature but I can't see the whole thing and can't get it to close.
    If the Help window is too big to fit on your screen ... that may have to do with your screen resolution or text magnification settings, perhaps in combination with View / Use Large Fonts.
    To exit from a too large window try pressing Alt-F4 (that's press and hold Alt, press the [F4] key) while the Help screen is the active foreground window.

  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    UKR said:
    Jennifer said:
    ... I would use the Help feature but I can't see the whole thing and can't get it to close.
    If the Help window is too big to fit on your screen ... that may have to do with your screen resolution or text magnification settings, perhaps in combination with View / Use Large Fonts.
    To exit from a too large window try pressing Alt-F4 (that's press and hold Alt, press the [F4] key) while the Help screen is the active foreground window.

    Note there currently a bug with the new Help window.  If one uses Large Fonts the help window will be larger than the minimum required by Quicken display specifications.

    The specifications say you can use Large Fonts/1280x1024/100% Windows scaling.
    Here is how that looks:


    EDIT:  If my Windows system toolbar was at the bottom it would be even worse.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
Sign In or Register to comment.